2022 Shalom Retreat: "Belong"
Join us for a time of reflection, relaxation, and connection
as we explore what it means to belong in community with one another,
and to grow our sense of belonging.
Click here for the Retreat Registration Form
When: Friday evening September 9th- Sunday afternoon September 11th.
Where: Highland Retreat Center, 14783 Upper Highland Dr, Bergton, VA 22811. We spend most of our time in and around Red Oak Lodge, with additional lodging available at campgrounds and Mt. View Lodge. You are welcome to come and stay one or two nights, or to commute for part or all of the time. For written directions, including where to go when you arrive at the camp, click here.
- Friday p.m.: arrive from 6 p.m. onwards. Bring your own dinner. Enjoy games, conversation, and free time with one another.
- 7:30-8:30 a.m.- Breakfast
- 9-11:30 a.m.- Welcome, activities, shared reflection
- 12-1:30 p.m.- Lunch
- 1:30-3 p.m.- Continued reflection and conversation
- 3-5 p.m.- Free time for games, hikes, play, etc.
- 5:30 p.m.- Dinner
- 7 p.m.- Talent Show
- 8 a.m.- Breakfast
- 10 a.m.- Worship (outdoors, weather permitting)
- 12 p.m.- Lunch
- 1 p.m.- Clean up and depart
What to bring
- Games (board games or outdoor) you’d like to play
- Lawn chairs for hanging out outside